Friday 29 February 2008

It's the 29th of Feb and my wife has proposed?

Yes I know you’re thinking if she's your wife then how can she propose, well she has proposed I do more around the house, the kitchen, and the garden.

Who said romance was dead!

I went to see a lovely family on Tuesday in South Wales they had a little boy who was about 12 months old with great big blue eyes, and they wanted to sell their property and rent it back.

We have agreed on the price that the family required, and they also like the fact that if they want in the future when their situation improves they can buy their home back.

The young lady called me and after we had said
we pay £500 for legal costs she said you don’t need to give me £500 as the legal costs were only £320 + VAT

It was very refreshing as how many people would have done that? We will still pay her the £500.00 so she can spend the extra on her little boy.

You meet some great people in my line of work and it’s just that Life has its ups and downs and most people are just going through a bad patch or had some bad fortune.

I hope this young family get the luck they deserve and I think that her partner has just started a new job so hopefully it’s onward and upward for the couple in Wales!

Bye for now

No comments: